Tuesday, May 20, 2008

George Bush Quotes:
Chew before you swallow.
On TV, about his passing out eating a pretzel
History is moving, and it will tend toward hope, or tend toward tragedy.
I think we agree, the past is over.
On his meeting with John McCain, Dallas Morning News, May 10, 2000
Whether we bring our enemies to justice or bring justice to our […]

Money
If you want to know what God thinks of money, just look at the people he gave it to.
Dorothy Parker (1893 - 1967)

A Happy Marriage
“My wife and I were happy for twenty years. Then we met.”
Rodney Dangerfield

About the music business
“The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs. There’s also a negative side.”Hunter S. Thompson

I Can Only Please One Person a Day
I can only please one person a day. Today isn’t your day. Tomorrow doesn’t look good either.