Sunday, August 3, 2008

Drop Of Tear


I just want one more day with you

I'm so sad and depressed
Is all I want to do is rest
I go to sleep at night
But my dreams I just can't fight

I think of you lying in that bed
And wonder if there is anything I could have said
I wish you were still here
But I know that you are still near

I love you more than you know
I just wish you didn't have to go
I just want one more day with you
And I know thats what you would have wanted too

I miss you more and more each day
There is so much more we had to say
I know I will see you again
But my life is just started to begin.




Drop Of Tear

A drop of tear came out and asked me,
Why you called me out?
Why are you so sad?
Why are you feeling lonely?
Why are you weeping?
Heart didn?t answered
Than drop said
Never call me out because
I want to live in you
Never feel lonely because
I am always with you
Never become sad because
Accepting me no one is yours
I was with you when you had born
I will be with you till death
When you weep, your eyes will become red
When eyes will become red than will be pain
If there will be pain than you will be sick
If you will be sick than you will die
So I don?t want to lose you because
I am yours and will be always yours
Ever and forever